Hey gal (or non-binary pal)! We believe you deserve a voice. Do you have something to share with an angle that is relevant to intersectional feminism and women’s issues? We think you clicked on this page for a reason and we want you to know that we’re always open for contributions – we simply love fresh content.
We currently publish under the following streams:
- Analysis of news and current affairs
- Opinion pieces / personal essays
- Lifestyle pieces (on fashion, fitness and self care, just to name a few)
- Reviews of books, tv and film
- Career articles and advice
- Love & Sex articles and advice
- Creative pieces
- Interviews, including a cornerstone of the original Network, the Crushing On series
When pitching to ENID, please include:
- A proposed title
- A summary, approximately 100 – 200 words long. One sentence should describe the piece generally, then follow this with an outline of the main focus and arguments of the article. You should include what type of article it is / which stream it is to be published under (final stream selection is made at the discretion of the site manager).
- An estimated word count
- Analytical approach and/or research. What angle are you adopting and what information will you need?
- An explanation of the relevance of your piece. ENID is a platform by and for women with a particular focus on reaching university students and those in the early stages of their careers. If you feel that your content will resonate with our audience, then great; it’s probably relevant!
Submitting is simple – just fill out the form below, or email a pitch directly to our editorial team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!